Trails End Popcorn Program
Raise funds for the best year of Scouting!
Scouts this year can earn 30% commission for the popcorn that they sell. An additional 6% will go back to the pack for various needs (camping supplies, food for Fall camping, Blue and Gold, etc.). We encourage all Scouts to participate and earn their own way through Scouting. Most of the remaining proceeds of popcorn sales go to our Georgia camps to keep the cost low and maintain them.
For top sellers, there will be: a $1,000 party, $1,500 party and if you sell $2,500.00 that starts a college fund for your Scout (only hit 2500.00 one time and each year your Scout sells they get 6% into that fund). Also other various prizes and gift cards.
Benefits to Your Scout and Family
- Teaches Scouts the value & process of setting and working toward goals
- Gives Scouts a strong sense of accomplishment through recognition
- Enhances communication, leadership skills and confidence in your Scout
- Scouts can earn valuable rewards including gift cards and prizes
- Scouts earn commissions on what they sell to pay for dues, winter trip, uniforms, and/or camping gear
Ways to Sell
Show & Sell
Your scout will have the opportunity to go on additional camping trips such as our Winter Trip. The winter Trip and any district events are not included in your dues. These prices vary but are typically available far in advance.
The only other costs are to go with the uniform. The full uniform can cost up to $100.
THIS IS THE MOST POPULAR AND HIGHEST PERFORMING!
Our pack sold over $20,000 in popcorn last year. Earning members of our pack $6000 into their scout accounts to pay for dues, uniforms, tents, and much more! Make sure to participate!
- The Scout with his Akela goes door to door with a Take Order Form. Take Order Forms will be provided during the Popcorn Kickoff
- The customer writes his/her order on the Take Order Form and the Scout collects the money.
- Scouts are to get payment up front and turn in with Popcorn Form. It’s up to families the method of payments they wish to collect.
- The Scout processes the order and delivers the Popcorn to the Customer in a few weeks.
- Take Order Forms are Due to Jaylene at October 18th Pack Meeting unless other arrangements made are made with her (Last Day to Sell is 10/27)
- Order Pick up– TBD– Likely Veteran’s Weekend